Skip to main content

UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download, Correction, Status 2016

Name of Post:UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download, Correction, Status 2016
Post Date :16 October 2016 | 06:35 PM
Short Information :Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI Are Providing to Mera Aadhar Meri Pahechaan E Aaadhar Card Download Online, Update / Correction in Your Aadhar Card, Find Your Enrollment No. and Other Various Information Are Available in Single Portal UIDAI Every Indian People Are Must Enrollment with UIDAI Aaadhar Card.

Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)

Aadhar Card (Mera Aadhar Meri Pehchaan)

Short Details of Notification

                                                         govnaukri.co.in

Important Dates

  • Aadhar Card Scheme Launched : 28/01/2009
  • Enrollment Start on : 28/01/2009
  • Last Date For Enrollment : Not Available
  • Last Date for Download E Aaadhar : NA

Application Fee

  • No Application Fee for the Aadhar Card Enrollment, Download E Aadhar, Online Correction, Find UID and All Services of UIDAI is Totally Free

How to Enrolled with New Aadhar

  • Find Your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose Your State Name, District Name and Area
  • Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document Photo, Bio metric Details
  • After the Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.

How to Download E Aadhar Card

  • Open the E Aadhar Card Download Link
  • Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phone.
  • Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card.
  • Note : E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
  • If You have Forget the All Details (Example : Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID Option

Online Correction E Aadhar Card

  • After the Sucessfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card
  • For Any Correctoin Kindly Use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center
  • After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar.


Some Useful Important Links

Download E Aadhar Card

Click Here

Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar No

Click Here

For Online Correction / Update

Click Here

Locate Enrollment Center

Click Here

Check Aadhar Card Status

Click Here

Official Website

Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...