Skip to main content

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers.


'One' resolution fROM taday:

I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs)


Bike or Car (and why):

Car, I’ve three reasons for it

1. It’s safer than bike

2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car.

3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J


A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why):
Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights).




I would love to love:

My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world.


Most recent Dream I had:

I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L


If I were to marry today, I would:

If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted.

If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old).


My Dream Girl is/would be:

SHEEEE


Best Flirt I have known personally:

A guy named Guru from Golmuri, Jamshedpur.


He had no work other than changing girlfriends every fortnight.

He is a gem of kcc. I like the ways he used to flirt with girls.


Physics or mathematics (and why):

Physics, I understand it more and it is easier than mathematics.


Given a chance to paint the sky, I would (which colour):

White.


Favourite Poet (author I know):

Chetan Bhagat.


Favourite Blog:

1. CHRONICLES OF FIRST LOVE (teenage love story)

Its sequel

2. In Love Again…

Please don’t miss these blogs


Favourite childhood story:

The crocodile and the monkey...

I’ve heard many versions of it, my grandmother first narrated then I've read it many times.


If I were to compare moon to 1 thing, I would:

Incomparable.


Latest Crush:

ofcouse katrina


Favourite 3 letter word (tricky one):

kcc, I know this is not a word but I’m obsessed with kcc.


One thing I hate about Internet:

It’s addictive and it can make your life miserable if internet connection is disturbed.


Latest Lie that I told:

No, I can’t remember.


Hindi word I use most frequently:

lega?


English word I use most frequently:

Obviously, programme.


Favourite question among the above ones:

Favourite 3 letter word (tricky one):


Least favourite question among the above ones:

Blogging for me is:



giving idea and taking idea
an idea can change your life!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Mast hai bhaiya.... :) :)
Unknown said…
Keep It Up....!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

11-awesome-diwali-lighting-decoration-ideas

Beautiful Flower Lights On Water Diwali Decoration Ideas Picture Beautiful Hanging Lighting Lanterns Diwali Decoration Beautiful Lighting Decoration For Diwali Beautiful Lighting Lamps Decoration Cool Diwali Lighting Decoration Ideas Diwali Lighting Decoration Picture Diwali Lighting Decoration Ideas Elegant Hanging Lighting Lamp Decoration Glass Bottles Hanging Lighting Lamps Diwali Decoration Hanging Beautiful Lighting Kandil Diwali Decoration Photo Shubh Labh Lighting Decoration For Diwali

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simple and yet clas

9 Tools That Help Us Drive Higher Quality Traffic

When it comes to selling products & services online – the QUALITY of your traffic is much more important than the quantity. In today’s blog post I will share with you my favorite tools for driving high quality traffic and a lot of it! When we’re talking about the “quality” of your traffic, we’re talking about: Buyers intent – are these buyers? Demographic match – is this traffic your actual target audience? Cost effectiveness – can this traffic reach my CPA (cost per action) goals? Web Traffic Tools You Should Be Using! 1. Google Analytics First and foremost, Google analytics is absolutely crucial in driving quality traffic. The ultimate mistake in driving traffic is not tracking your results. Google Analytics allows you to track conversions (goals), tells you which traffic sources are converting the best, and lets you segment your data so that you can go out and find more high quality traffic. As far as I am concerned, it is the most essential tool in internet mark