Skip to main content

RRB ntpc Result 2016

Region NameOfficial Website
RRB Allahabad NTPC Result 2016www.rrbald.gov.in
RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2016www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2016www.rrbajmer.org
RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2016www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
RRB Kolkata NTPC Result 2016www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Result 2016www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
RRB Bhopal NTPC Result 2016www.rrbbpl.nic.in
RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2016www.rrbchennai.gov.in
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2016www.rrbbbs.gov.in
RRB Patna NTPC Result 2016www.rrbpatna.gov.in
RRB Bangalore NTPC Result 2016www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Ranchi NTPC Result 2016www.rrbranchi.org
RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Result 2016www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
RRB Guwahati NTPC Result 2016www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2016www.rrbcdg.gov.in
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Result 2016www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result 2016www.rrbgkp.gov.in
RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2016www.rrbsiliguri.org
RRB Malda NTPC Result 2016www.rrbmalda.gov.in
RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2016www.rrbjammu.nic.in
RRB Thiruananthapuram NTPC Result 2016www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in

RRB Non-Technical Result|Declared Soon

RRB Railway NTPC Result 2016 can be checked from here by Roll Number and Name. Railway Bharti Board will soon release Non-Technical Popular Categories Graduate Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination Result Region Wise. All the NTPC Exam attempters are able to check NTPC Gradute Result on this page. The Railway Recruitment Board will soon release a Notification regarding NTPC Result Declaration Date. You can access all the details regardingRRB Result 2016 on this page.

RRB NTPC Result 2016 (ASM, Goods Guard, CA, TA, ECRC, Traffic Assistant, Senior Clerk, JAA)

Railway Recruitment Board will soon upload Region Wise and Post Wise Merit List. You are able to Download Region/Zone Wise Merit List. Here we have updated Post Wise Expected Cutoff Marks. So you can check Cutoff Marks. Perhaps all the applicants had attempted this Exam with fully preparation. You can check Post Wise Cutoff Marks on this page. Now you have to ready with important information like Name, Roll Number etc. to check RRB Result 2016. Keep update yourself with this web page. Here we will mention all the information regarding RRB Non-Technical Result when we found latest news.RRB NTPC Result 2016 (Merit List) Zone Wise (18252 Post)
RRB Result New Date – 19th September 2016 (Tentative)
As per RRB Secunderabad, 2nd Stage CBT will be held in terms of para 8.12 and 14.03. Check Notice

RRB NTPC Result Latest News

RRB NTPC Result 2016 के रिजल्ट की अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप निचे दिए गए comment Box में अपना Roll नंबर और Email दे सकते हो| रिजल्ट से सम्बंदित सभी जानकारी आपकी Email पर भेज दी जाएँगी| www.rrbntpcresult.in is a platform where you can access latest information regarding Railway Result 2016. Press CTRL+D and bookmarks this page for future use. Best of Luck for RRB Exam Result. It will be released as soon as possible. The Exact Date of RRB Result 2016will be notified by Railway Recruitment Board. The Railway Recruitment Board has decided to conduct Mains exam after the Preliminary Exam Result.

Comments

IACE said…
I like the MindShift blog and idea. Great to keep things unique. RRB NTPC Coaching in Hyderabad All in all this a great list to keep up with education

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...