Skip to main content

Shah Rukh "Fan"


"Fan", which will bring forward a story about a fan's obsession with a star, was first narrated to him by late veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra. The superstar is glad that he could bring the idea to life.
The 50-year-old star shared the news during an episode of Colors' show "Comedy Nights Bachao", read a statement from the channel.
"Very few people know that the concept of 'Fan' was first narrated to me by Yashji about 10 years ago. While I was excited to explore the idea back then, for some reason it never happened. Today, I'm glad we could bring his idea to life," Shah Rukh said.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, the film has been shot in various locations in Mumbai, Croatia and Delhi. With the film, Sharma pans the camera to the life of a celebrity and splashes shades of darkness with a focus on a fan's obsession.
The film will bring forward a story about a fan's obsession with a star, and how the admiration turns into a negativity when the star dispels his love for him. The catch in the film is that the fan is the star's lookalike, and how he uses it to his advantage when he turns into his 'biggest enemy'.
Shah Rukh, who worked with Yash Chopra in films like "Darr", "Dil To Pagal Hai", "Veer-Zaara" and last directorial "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", also said that the late filmmaker's absence was strongly felt during the shoot of the movie which has been produced by Yash Raj Films.
The movie is releasing on April 15.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...