Skip to main content

Opening/First Day Collections Of Top 25 Movies In Bollywood

2015 was a great year for the history of Indian cinema where we saw some biggies on box office. Bajrangi Bhaijaan was an incredible movie with managed to gain excellent first day collections. Then, on the other hand, there was Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, which again nailed it on its 1st day. Same was the case with Dilwale too, as everyone just couldn’t wait to see their favorite SRK on screen. However, 1st day collections are important as they set a tune for the entire week ahead. If movies get a good opening, the prospects of making good money becomes high. Therefore, there is an eagerness for scoring high on the 1st day! Below we have listed the films which shattered the box office records on the 1st day and we just loved watching them!
S.No.
Movie Name
1st Day Collection
Release Date
1
Happy New Year
44.97 cr
24 Oct 2014
2
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
40.35 cr
12 Nov 2015
3
Dhoom 3
36.22 cr
20 Dec 2013
4
Chennai Express
33.12 cr
9 Aug 2013
5
Ek Tha Tiger
32.93 cr
15 Aug 2012
6
Singham Returns
32.09 cr
15 Aug 2014
7
Bang Bang
27.54 cr
2 Oct 2014
8
Bajrangi Bhaijaan
27.25 cr
17 July 2014
9
PK
26.63 cr
19 Dec 2014
10
Kick
26.52 cr
25 July 2014
11
Krrish 3
25.5 cr
1 Nov 2013
12
Agneepath
22.93 cr
26 Jan 2012
13
Bodyguard
21.6 cr
31 Aug 2011
14
Besharam
21.31 cr
2 Oct 2013
15
Dabangg 2
21.1 cr
21 Dec 2012
16
Dilwale
21 cr
18 Dec 2015
17
Singh Is Bling
20.67 cr
2 Oct 2015
18
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
19.46 cr
31 May 2013
19
FAN
19.20 cr
14 Apr 2016
20
Ra One
18.38 cr
26 Oct 2011
21
Jai Ho
17.38 cr
24 Jan 2014
22
Ek Villain
16.48 cr
27 June 2014
23
Ram Leela
15.94 cr
15 Nov 2013
24
Gunday
15.86 cr
14 February 2014
25
Don 2
15.27 cr
23 Dec 2011

Share Your Views In Comments Below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...