Skip to main content

No Father-In-Law Can Do What Amitabh Bachchan Did For “Bahu” Aishwarya

A lot was being said about the face-off between the Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and his beautiful daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan since Amitabh’s “TE3N” and Aishwarya’s “Sarbjit” were set to release on the same day.
amitabh-aishwarya-sarbjit-story_647_072215115206
But now it seems as if Big B has decided to avoid this clash considering the emotional involvement of Aishwarya with her upcoming movie. What’s more, “Sarbjit” can also establish Aishwarya once again in a strong position.
aish-759
The first look of “TE3N” which is being directed by Rishabh Das Gupta has not been released but the theatrical trailer of “Sarbjit” is released recently. The movie is directed by Omung Kumar, the same director who earlier made a film on boxer Mary Kom. “Sarbjit” also stars Randeep Hooda, Richa Chaddha and Darshan Kumar and is the story of an Indian who was in Pakistani jail as the Pakistan authorities alleged that he was an Indian spy. Aishwarya plays the challenging role of Sarbjit’s sister Dalbir Kaur in the movie.
amit
Big B requested the producer of “TE3N”, Sujoy Ghosh, to see if the release of the movie can be postponed and Sujoy happily obliged and postponed the clash of two Bachchans on the Box-Office.

Share Your Views In Comments Below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...