Skip to main content

COWGIRL

Hello gorgeous people
How are my lovely readers?I had a lovely week.And lovely in the sense that I watched some pretty good movies and read some awesome books in my spare time.So its officially springnow.How does that sound?I love spring.It actually is my favourite season.The world looks a lot more beautiful this time of the year.And not to mention all the cute outfits you can wear.
Coming to today’s outfit post. What does the title say?cowgirl,eh?So you must have already guessed what’s in for today?Denim jeans,fringes,boots and hats.Isn’t that what comes to one’s mind when you hear the word cowgirl/cowboy? Well you guessed that right.
I wore my basic white button down shirt with my blue jeans and black boots.I have also added a sleeveless denim jacket over the shirt.Haven’t accessorised much except for a leather strap watch and a ‘tooth’ pendant.You can also see a hat in some pictures.I pulled my hair up in a pony and smudged some dark kohl for my eyes.subtle lips to give a non-glamourous appearance to the overall cowgirl look.That’s all and we’re ready to ‘eee-aawwhh’ 🏇🏇🏇 .okay let’s have a look at the pictures.








Outfit details :
Shirt : borrowed from a friend
Jeans : Bought by dad
Boots : STEPpings (bought online from myntra)
Denim jacket : Harshavardhan plaza,bokaro steel city
Watch : Sonata
Pendant : Hallmark, bistupur,jamshedpur
Hat : city style,bistupur,jamshedpur
Okay now that I look like a cowgirl there’s only one more step to actually becoming one.Tolearn how to ride a horse 😛 I’ll see guys soon.Till then keep loving me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...