Skip to main content

‘An Unread Facebook Message’ Was Responsible For Landing Sayani Gupta In Fan! Confused? Check Out!

For Sayani Gupta, it might have been a nightmare, if she didn’t check her unread Facebook messages randomly that night. Earlier, this actress was seen in Margarita With A Straw, and already she had missed a call from the Yash Raj Films Team for being cast in ‘FAN’. Yes! She had got a role in this movie and wasn’t even aware of it. However, luck had favored her.
Sayani-Gupta-featured

She narrates the entire incident!

Sayani says that she hadn’t taken it seriously at all. During that time, she used to do many auditions and sometime it reached even 9 per day. She thought of this is an open casting call, the deadline of which she had missed. Apparently, the YRF team was trying to get in touch with her since a while on her old phone number and since they couldn’t reach, they finally messaged her on Facebook.

She was too surprised!

540a459e15b51bf54dfa90f7b8c91cf6fc57376d7f9a31d03e6badfc4e685236_large
She was quite surprised and she was called for an audition in the office of Shanoo. She further adds that Shanoo is a star maker and she is incredibly thankful to her and the team. She also thanks Aditya Chopra and director Maneesh Sharma for showing trust in her. By that time the trailer of ‘Margarita With A Strawhad’ was also out and so they showed more faith on her.

It was a secret!

However, destiny had something more for Sayani. She was not even aware that they were casting her opposite SRK. Only after she was finalized, they revealed to her that she would be working with SRK himself. She adds that it has been a great experience working with him so closely and he is truly a gem.

She still remembers her 1st day at shoot!

She still remembers the date that is 4th of December, what she ate, what she wore etc. However, she had to control the excitement within her.

Her biggest dilemma!

As an actor, her biggest dilemma was to manage dates. When she gave confirmation to FAN, she had already reserved dates for Jagga Jasoos. She called up Kalki for help and she told her to say a yes to everything, as 1 or the other would be pushed. And yes, she was true, dates were managed for both Jagga Jasoos as well as FAN.

Share Your Views In Comments Below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...