Skip to main content

The Big Fight: Ranbir and Katrina argue over living in together!

The Big Fight: Ranbir and Katrina argue over living in together!

Despite speculation it still isn’t clear if RK and Kat will move into his new house

Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif might be driving down to parties in the same car, but will they live in together under the same roof? That’s the million dollar question on everyone’s mind. Will they or won’t they? Read on to find out…
We bring you some inside scoop on what’s going on between these love birds and the reason why moving in together ain’t so easy…
Control Issues: 
Ranbir has always been a free spirit. Whether it comes to choosing the kind of films he wants to do, or the friends he hangs out with, or then the women he wants to date. RK has never really listened to anyone. Except one person – his mom. TheYeh Jawani Hai Deewani actor is a ‘maa da ladlaa‘ and swears by everything his mother says. If Katrina had to move in, she would definitely exercise some control over him. Already reports of her being clingy and hung up on her boyfriend during their recent schedule of Jagga Jasoos in South Africa have cropped up. Staying in the same house won’t be that easy.
Homesick:
Friends reveal that RK is a home boy and every time he goes outdoor for long schedule he starts missing his home. Will he be able to cope up with not having familiar faces and the cushy comfort of his home, if he does move into a new house. Sources reveal that the actor would often bring his girlfriends home and introduce them to his parents before dating them seriously. He has enough privacy in his existing house, does he really need to change that and move in with Katrina?
Boys will be boys: 
Ranbir likes to party. Not the way us regulars do, but with his celeb friends – Aditya Roy Kapoor and director Ayan Mukerji. RK definitely knows how to have a good time. Having a girlfriend move in with you is definitely a downer if you want to go out and have a good time with the boys! Staying together is a full time responsibility, and RK might not be able to party that much. Sacrificing and taming his wild ways to accommodate his girlfriend might prove to be difficult than imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...