Skip to main content

Shraddha Kapoor bolder, sexier and hotter than Deepika Padukone?

Teaser-Deepika-Shraddha-030714

Lady-Victoria-Hervey

The Ek Villain actor was seen in a dress worn by the desirable Deepika Padukone

Shraddha Kapoor has been known for her safe dressing. But looks like the young girl wants to shed that image. Shraddha has posed in a risqué Gaurav Gupta gown for a photoshoot and boy, we must say that it’s quite a daring act to go that bold! What we couldn’t help but notice is that, a similar dress was worn by Deepika Padukone in golden.
What more, Deepika herself had aped model and socialite Lady Victoria Hervey… Let’s take a look.
Shraddha Kapoor: The Ek Villain actor has always been spotted in safe attires. But looks like she’s cool with dare-to-bare kinda outfits for photoshoots. Shraddha posed in the sheer and sequined black Gaurav Gupta couture for a photoshoot. She left very little to imagination by flaunting her assets through the see-through fabric. While there was a safer version of the dress available, Shraddha chose the hotter one which only just covered her modesty… Looks like Shraddha is tired of being classified as cute.
Deepika Padukone: DP was seen in a similar version of Shraddha’s Gaurav Gupta gown at an awards function, earlier this year. Deepika had chosen the gown in golden colour. Also, her gown was modified to make it look less revealing. Well, while Shraddha had worn the gown for a photoshoot, DP wore it outdoors at an event. So we must say that it was wise of Deepika Padukone to cover herself up modestly. And despite lesser skin show, wethinks that Deepikarocked the red carpet and looked hotter and sexier than Shraddha Kapoor.
Lady Victoria Hervey: Deepika and Shraddha only followed Victoria in the Gaurav Gupta gown. She was the first one to flaunt her body in the risqué version of the gown at Golden Globe awards 2014. No doubt she is in shape, but the lovely gown looked better on the two Indian divas with curvaceous bodies. Don’t you agree?
So BollywoodLifers, choose your pick, Shraddha, Deepika or Victoria – who looked the hottest in the Gaurav Gupta creation?
Who looked the hottest in the Gaurav Gupta gown?
Subscribe to me on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...