Skip to main content

How To Trace IP Address Of an Specific Facebook Profile?



Steps To Trace a Facebook User IP

Fake profile and fraud are increasing too much. Peoples create Facebook account, actually they don’t create Facebook profile they create a fake Facebook profile and keep making others fool. Imagine if someone hacked your personal Facebook account then what? Most of the Peoples don’t go to police they just leave that account and creates a new one. You should file a complaint if someone hacks your profile.
In this guide i will explain you how to trace any Facebook user ip, the ip will give you the place and you can caught that hacker red handed. Below are the steps you can follow. Before we start you need to call that hacker on chat. I mean, the person who is using your profile.

#1. Create a new Facebook account with unknown or new name (Don’t use real name) and send friend request to the hacked profile. The hacked profile will surely accept your request because everyone is interested in others privacy. If that hacker don’t accepts Hit him a message, like“please accept my request”.

#2. After that guy accepts your request, just close all tabs, clear your cache and history. Don’t close Facebook tab. Only Facebook tab will be there in the browser.
#3. Open Run, Windows 7 users can directly search Run from the windows menu. In that run bar, Enter cmd and hit enter.
Trace facebook user ip
#4. Now enter the below command in the command prompt.
Trace ip address fb
#5. Copy the IP Address and Go here (http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/). Enter the IP and trace it. This will show you the location of the IP you tried to find. May be you’ll also get map of that specific place.
Tip: If the netstat command gives you too many IP addresses, logout of Facebook and close your browser window. Execute the netstat command and jot down the IP addresses that seem. Repeat the processes of opening the Facebook message and then running nestat again. This can be useful. But i will recommend you file a complain if someone hacks your profile.
Before you make friends on any chatting sites, find full info of that user, Try this website for finding the details of any user, This collects all the data of a specific keyword and shows you results from all the social sites including Facebook, twitter, google+.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...