Skip to main content

Shrey Singhal!!...Next Atif Aslam In Making!!



I was browsing something on youtube and found this guy Shrey Singhal randomly. When I listened this guy then I couldn't believe that this was his voice because his voice was 95% matching with Atif Aslam's voice.
Although I never appreciate the copy of anything yet I liked this guy's work because he is too young and being a fan of Atif he is making his effort in his own ways. I don't have much information about him but this guy is from Faridabad city and gradually creating magical waves through his work at this young age.

Every singer has some influence of  their senior singers in their singing career initially like Moh. Rafi and Mukesh used to sing like Talat Mehmood in his starting career and gradually they made
their own style.

Atif Aslam has a huge fan following of people in India-pak and definitely this guy could take advantage of this. Two of his songs video are quite popular on Youtube and people are discussing, appreciating and criticizing  his voice. Few of hardcore Atif lovers are not appreciating him and feeling copycat, jealous of his voice and work but some of them are really enjoying his work and feeling Atif in it. I would like to say to all Atif lovers that Atif will be Atif..none can take place of him so stop criticizing Shrey because he is also one of you (A big fan of Atif) and now he is so much influenced and his natural voice is like Atif so everyone should appreciate and encourage his singing even Atif himself will listen, he would be surprised too.

Here I am sharing few of his song videos to spread his Atif  fever to all....
Shrey Singhal - Tu Jaane Na Unplugged

 Shrey Singhal - LIVE - Lambi Judai 

Kasam - Shrey Singhal


Shrey Singhal - Teri Yaadein

 Bhool Na Jaana - Shrey Singhal


 Adhoora Hoon Main - Shrey Singhal 

 Shrey Singhal - Nadaan Parindey


Barsatein Talaash - Shrey Singhal
  

 At Last I would say all the very best to Shrey for his future and I believe that very soon he would be popular and would be seen on big platforms like Bollywood. He could be a big threat for atif's career in indian music industry. wo kehte hai na...GURU TO GURU CHELA EK KADAM AAGE!!! :)

His FB Profile: www.facebook.com/shreysinghalofficial
His Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shreysinghalofficial
His Sound Cloud Account: http://soundcloud.com/shreysinghal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Geometric Print Sarees to Be the Best Choice for Young Women of India

Today, when great number of women population have move towards the western outfits, there are yet thousands and thousands women wear sarees in the country. This is the reason why saree does not be outdated at all. This is one of the most demanded traditional outfits created in amazing designs and shades. Today, wide range of  machine work sarees  is available in the market If you are a young woman and like to dress yourself in the most fashionable way then you must go with the range of online geometric sarees available at many shopping destinations. Besides, if you are recently married women or working women with saree as the formal then geometric can be the best to go with. These sarees are designed in such way that they maintain simplicity along with the stylishness, have a look on some samples of  geometric print sarees  are giver here- Are not these sarees striking and heart-stealing? These are especially designed for them women of 21 st ...