Skip to main content

MAA


Dear friends,
There is a small story behind this shayari of Maa. I just felt like sharing with you all. As you all know i like to write shayari & my mom likes the way i express my words.
Once day she asked me: “Tinku, you write nice shayaris on almost every topic. Have u ever thought of writing about me? about Maa?”, I was speechless & promised her to write something of my own for her. At the begining i couldn’t generate words, I was simply lost, I didn’t know how & where to start from. Than I thought of an alternative name for the word Maa. What could it be? At last I realised its “Thanda Saya” & the rest (World) is “Dhoop”. From here I tried to make my words & it went on on & on. After I finished I got the best 3 gifts in this world. Tears of happiness, a kiss & a warm hug of my mom . I love you mom

Zindagi ki tapti dhoop mai ek thanda saya paya hai mai ne
Jab kholi aankh to apni maa ko muskorata howa paya hai mai ne
Jab bhi maa ka naam liya,
Os ka beshomaar pyar paya hai mai ne
Jab koi dard mehsoos howa, jab koi mushkil aayi
Apne pehlo mai apni maa ko paya hai mai ne
Jaagti rahi who raat bhar mere liye
Jaane kitni raatein, osay jagaya hai mai ne
Zindagi ke har moadh(mor) par, jab howi gumrah mai
Iski hidaayat par, pakarli seedhi raah mai ne
Jis ki dua se har moseebat loat jaye,
Aisa farishta paya hai mai ne
Meri har fiker ko janne wali,
Mere jazbaaton ko pehcanne wali,
Aisi hasti payi hai mai ne
Meri zindagi sirf meri maa hai,
Isi ke liye to,
Is zindagi ki shama jala rakkhi hai mai ne

Comments

eashita das said…
nice . . . touching ..!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...