Skip to main content

Kaash Main Bhi Azaad Hota

Dil toh bahut kuch karna chahta hai, bahut sare armaan hain ismein. Par kabhi yeh is wahah se kabhi us wajah se kuch kar hi nahin pata. Sabse badi museebat toh yeh hai ki kya kaheinge log. Yeh museebat bhi mujhe nahin mere aas pass wale logon ko hai, ki unko kya koi kahega mere liye. Ab hamare zindagi doosron ke nazariye ki mauhtaaj ho gaye hai. Hamara desh toh 63 saal pehle azaad ho gaya but main aaj bhi ghulam hi hoon aur woh bhi logon ke nazariye ki. Kuch karna chaho toh pehli salah yahi hoti hai ki yeh theek nahin hai. Tum abhi samajhdar nahin ho, bhai ab ek 21 saal ka insaan itna bevakoof hota hai kya.Agar hamein akal hi nahin hum bevakoof hai toh pagalkhane mein bharti karwao. Kam se kam wahan toh apna pagalpan dikhane ki azaadi hogi. Pehle kehte the yahan mat khelo, phir hua yahan mat jao, phir yeh padhai karo aur ab isse pyar mat karo. Desh azaad ho gaya but soch azaad nahin hue. Arey bhai hum insaan se pyaar karte hain ya phir uski caste se agar itni hi chinta hai is sabki toh sabke mathon ke gudhwado na ki hum yeh caste ke hain.



Pyar kar liya toh ho gaye museebat, poochte hain ki tumhein yeh sab gande kaam karne hote hain, doosre caste mein kyun. Arey yaar pasand karne se pehle uski caste confirm nahin ki thi maine SORRY galati ho gaye. Kehte hain hum bahut hi open minded aur modern soch wale hain, hamara desh bahut aage nikal gaya hai. Par hamare soch ka bhaar itna zyada tha ki woh peeche hi reh gaye. Kaash hamare soch ka bojh thoda kam ho pata. Pata nahin is ghatiya soch ke bhaar ke neeche kitne wishes ko aur kuchla jaega abhi. Dil ke armaan dil mein hi reh jaeinge lagta hai, kaash koi yeh sab samajh pata. Kassh Mere zindagi ke is golden period ko apni bekar soch ke neeche na dabaya jata. Khush ho sakte hum bhi kaash apni azaadi ko paake, thaam lete sabke samne uska haath hain jise itna chahte . Jee bhar ke use pyaar kar pate, agar hum bhi azaad hote. Magar marne nahin deinge in armaano ko dil mein hi hum, azaadi di nahin gaye toh cheen leinge hum.

Our Country has enough religion to make us fight but not enough to make us love each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Geometric Print Sarees to Be the Best Choice for Young Women of India

Today, when great number of women population have move towards the western outfits, there are yet thousands and thousands women wear sarees in the country. This is the reason why saree does not be outdated at all. This is one of the most demanded traditional outfits created in amazing designs and shades. Today, wide range of  machine work sarees  is available in the market If you are a young woman and like to dress yourself in the most fashionable way then you must go with the range of online geometric sarees available at many shopping destinations. Besides, if you are recently married women or working women with saree as the formal then geometric can be the best to go with. These sarees are designed in such way that they maintain simplicity along with the stylishness, have a look on some samples of  geometric print sarees  are giver here- Are not these sarees striking and heart-stealing? These are especially designed for them women of 21 st ...