Skip to main content

two stones.. and a fire.. .


Most of the happenings in life are never expected. They may bring in happiness or unhappiness. But people often give much importance to unhappiness. I agree that tough times degrade a person. But if we observe the last phrase again, we can find an answer that “it is just time”. Time moves on. Remember, neither happiness nor sorrows stays forever.

When you fall at any instant of life, your family or friends will definitely give their hand to make you stand again. But it is your dreams or goals which gives back your strength to move again. You may or may not achieve your dreams, but as far as I feel dreaming is always good as it keeps your life on moving track. There is no meaning in going through life without a destination, and it is dreams which play a role of destination. Once you make a dream, you'll definitely enjoy the journey towards your dream and enjoying the journey is what we call or what we should call- “living life”.

Obstacles are placed in the path of your life, not to trouble you but to make you more tougher than before. They are put in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for.. Whenever you fail to cross an obstacle, remember the line “if you never failed.. you never lived..!!” and don't let your hopes come down. Keeping your hopes alive will always give you good fruits in the near days. Hope is a good thing.. . may be the best of things.. and remember “no good thing ever dies”. When you make sure that you don't cease your efforts for your dream, you'll meet with a success unexpected.

So.. Friends.. make few dreams, love them and live your life. I feel, "dreams & hope" are two stones to light a fire called success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...