Skip to main content

Past is not important (some good lines)

Dare to implement in life !!!!!!!

My Favorites lines are 1 , 2, 3, , 7 and 8



1- Do you know why a car's windshield is so large & the rearview mirror is so small? Because our PASTis not as important as your FUTURE. Look Ahead and Move on.



2-Friendship is like a Book. It takes years to write but few seconds to burn.



3- All things in life are Temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.



4- Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!



5- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, "Relax, it's just a bend, not the end!


6-When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities.
When GOD doesn't solve your problems He has faith in your abilities.



7- A blind man asked a wise person: "Can there be anything worse than losing eyesight?"
He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"




8-When you pray for others, GOD listens to you and blesses them,and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.



9- WORRYING does not take away tomorrows' TROUBLES, it
takes away today's PEACE......



10-Prayer is not a "Spare Wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "Steering Wheel" that directs the right path throughout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Inline Functions and their Uses

It’s a good practice to divide the program into several functions such that parts of the program don’t get repeated a lot and to make the code easily understandable. We all know that calling and returning from a function generates some overhead. The overhead is sometimes to such an extent that it makes significant effect on the overall speed of certain complex and function-oriented programs. In most cases, we have only a few functions that have extensive use and make significant impact on the performance of the whole program. Not using functions is not an option, using function-like macros is an option, but there is a better solution, to use Inline Functions. Yes, like it sounds, inline functions are expanded at the place of calling rather than being “really called” thus reducing the overhead. It means wherever we call an inline function, compiler will expand the code there and no actual calling will be done. Member functions of classes are generally made inline as in many case...