Skip to main content

Does Success a matter of Luck??

Do you believe success is a matter of luck? Does opportunity or luck elude you? Do you believe famous people are just "lucky" because opportunity has found them?
Let me answer all these questions.....
I will tell you about comedian Tim Allen.
During one week in 1994 he had the number one TV show: Home Improvement, the number one book on the bestseller list, Don't Stand Too Close to a Naked Man, and a number one film, The Santa Clause. The following year, he provided the voice of Buzz Lightyear in the blockbuster movie, Toy Story. That sounds like a lot of luck but actually..... Tim Allen worked hard against enormous odds to achieve this prominence.
Have you heard his story?
He was born in 1953 in Colorado and was one of six siblings. At the age of 11, his father was tragically killed by a drunk driver, leaving his life empty and his soul filled with bitterness about the cruel world he lived in. He found that humor hid his pain and in the process of being funny, discovered that he had a gift for entertainment. When humor was not enough to assuage the loss, he engaged in self-destructive drinking and drugs. In 1978 he was arrested in the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport for selling drugs and subsequently did 2 years in jail.When Tim Allen was released from jail, he put on his overalls and went to work doing standup comedy and testing his material which later developed into the TV series, Home Improvement. When you review all of Tim Allen's achievements after serving time in prison, I believe Margaret Thatcher, the first woman prime minister of England, epitomizes the way Tim Allen should feel. Thatcher said, "I wasn't lucky. I deserved it."
As you seek for greater levels of success in your life, remember these "Luck Rules":
1. Listen to unexpected impressions that come to mind: they can lead to unexpected lucky opportunities!
2. Hard work puts cause and effect into motion. Once you have experienced the effects and rewards of hard work, luck willingly climbs aboard.
3. Don't stand immobilized waiting for opportunity. Instead, turn an everyday occasion into an extraordinary and lucky one.
4. Prepare, prepare, and prepare for opportunity. There is nothing more demoralizing than being unprepared when an amazing, lucky opportunity presents itself.
5. Know exactly what you want and be fully determined to relentlessly pursue it and luck will find you.
6. When one door closes, don't stand and stare. Immediately open another one full of luck and opportunity.
7. Give 110%, then luck will kick in.
8. When opportunity knocks, answer immediately and luck will morph into something you have earned.
Follow these Luck Rules and luck will rule your life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR MY BLOG READER'S

It is not for me but for my readers. 'One' resolution fROM taday: I want to look like Aamir khan (without 8 packs) Bike or Car (and why): Car, I’ve three reasons for it 1. It’s safer than bike 2. I’ve always dreamt of going on a long drive with my soul-mate in a car. 3. While driving a car you can look into the eyes of.......... obviously you can guess?? J A chance to fly or a chance to be invisible (and why): Invisible, I suffer from Acrophobia (an extreme or irrational fear of heights). I would love to love: My parents, they deserve my love more than anyone in this world. Most recent Dream I had: I’m a kid again. Teacher in the school asks to describe a word and I was struggling L If I were to marry today, I would: If the girl is pretty, I would be delighted. If the girl is not so ..., I wouldn’t marry and convince everybody that I’m underage (I’m actually 20 years old). My Dream Girl is/would be: SHEEEE Best F...

100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend : You know what is the basic reason of splitting up of many couples? It does not happen because they do not love each other enough now, but it happens because they forget to show their love to each other. In a relationship, mostly girls demand some attention and affection from their partners. And all you guys can give it to them with the help of sweet things to say to your girlfriend. Don’t let your ego ever comes between you two. Love has more power than any other thing in the world. Use this power to overcome all the problems in your relationship. These sweet things to say to your girlfriend are nothing when you are not feeling them. These are not just the lines but the feelings you hold in your heart for her but could not display all this while. 100+ Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend To help you more on this, I have compiled a list comprising of more than 100 sweet things to say to your girlfriend. These are simpl...

Geometric Print Sarees to Be the Best Choice for Young Women of India

Today, when great number of women population have move towards the western outfits, there are yet thousands and thousands women wear sarees in the country. This is the reason why saree does not be outdated at all. This is one of the most demanded traditional outfits created in amazing designs and shades. Today, wide range of  machine work sarees  is available in the market If you are a young woman and like to dress yourself in the most fashionable way then you must go with the range of online geometric sarees available at many shopping destinations. Besides, if you are recently married women or working women with saree as the formal then geometric can be the best to go with. These sarees are designed in such way that they maintain simplicity along with the stylishness, have a look on some samples of  geometric print sarees  are giver here- Are not these sarees striking and heart-stealing? These are especially designed for them women of 21 st ...